For information about the Journal Club Series presented by Nicole Bank, please click here.
For information about return/refund policies in relation to webinars, please click here.
PLEASE REVIEW HOW IT WORKS BEFORE PURCHASING.
by Michael Maloney Earn 1 BACB Learning CE credit! Suited for BCBAs & BCaBAs. If you can read, listen, and press one of 2 buttons on a digital device, you can teach anyone to read fluently.
• 10 million children across North America are struggling to learn to read as you scan this.
• 25% of North Americans are illiterate.
• The illiteracy rate has not changed in decades.
• Effective methods exist but almost no-one is trained to use them.
• We intend to change that. This 1 hour LIVE WEBINAR will occur on August 14th from 1pm to 2pm, Eastern Time.
THIS EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND! VIEW PRODUCT PAGE FOR REGISTRATION LINK!
by Keira Moore, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA Earn up to 4 BACB Learning CE credits! Suited for BCBAs & BCaBAs!
This two-part workshop is geared toward BCBAs who utilize or want to utilize functional assessment and treatment in their practice. Session 1 of the workshop will focus on understanding problem behavior and why it happens, understanding what functional assessment is and why it is important, and examining different types of functional analysis.
Session 2 of the workshop will focus on implementing functional assessment and treatment in your practice, with a focus on using Dr. Greg Hanley’s FA interview tool (from PFA/IISCA) to design effective assessment and treatments. Participants may attend session 1 only, or both sessions.
by Guy Bruce, Ed. D; BCBA-D
Use your EARS to change how people work together so that every client or student makes efficient progress.
This is a three-part series!