The Performance Diagnostic Checklist-Human Services: A brief review | Journal Club Series
by Nicole Bank, MS, BCBA Earn 3 BACB Learning CE credits!
This installment in our Journal Club Series will cover the article, “The Performance Diagnostic Checklist-Human Services: A brief review- Journal Club Series” authored by Wilder, Cymbal and Villacorta published in Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
. CEU credits are provided for reading the article, completing an article content quiz and participating in an online discussion
The Performance Diagnostic Checklist-Human Services: A brief review- Journal Club Series. The Performance Diagnostic Checklist- Human Services (PDC-HS) tool helps identify variables contributing to poor employee performance in human service settings. This article provides a brief summary of the tool as well as a literature review of existing research on the utility of the PDC-HS.
Article link: Log in to your account with the BACB for a full text version
The Performance Diagnostic Checklist-Human Services: A brief review- Journal Club Series. This is an interactive online journal club. Participants will receive 3.0 Type II BACB® CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Participants are required to have read the entire article and completed a content quiz before attending the scheduled one-hour journal club discussion. Journal club discussions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. Active participation is required.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
email@example.com AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email for instructions on scheduling your online discussion. Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in it’s entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.
- List different methods to assess human performance
- Define the Performance Diagnostic Checkist
- Describe the methods and inclusion criteria for the current review
- Describe the results of this review of the literature
- List areas of research related to the PDC-HS that still need to be investigated