For information on accessibility and ADA compliance, please click here.
For information on performing a speed test, please scroll past the PC's, Macs, and Mobile Devices sections.
Windows 8 or higher: The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge or Internet Explorer.
Do not use the AOL-browser
OS X 10.8 or earlier: the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari
Note; Apple is no longer releasing updates for these Operating Systems
OS X 10.9 or later: The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari
OS X 11: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The latest version of Safari can be problematic
macOS: the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. The latest version of Safari can be problematic.
Do not use the AOL-browser
Latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
A mobile version of our platform is not available, therefore, we recommend setting your mobile browser to “request desktop version” if you are experiencing a module freeze. Please select the link that will support your device and then follow the instructions for Disabling the Mobile Edition of a website
We recommend a minimum Download Speed: 25 Mbps and a minimum Upload Speed: 5 Mbps
Click here run a speed test of your internet connection: https://openspeedtest.com/
If your internet speed is less than either of the above values, please continue reading for additional tips on how to improve it:
1. Make sure you have a solid connection. If you’re using a data plan, please make sure you have at least 3 bars.
2. If you are on WiFi, make sure you have at least 3 bars. This is only an indication of how strongly you are connected to your wireless router. In order to see how fast your connection is for your ISP, please click on the Internet Speed Test under the Resources menu on our platform. We include recommended minimum speeds, as well as tips to improve your speed.
3. Be aware that if you are sharing a WiFi connection, other people’s activity could slow your connection to the internet.
4. If you have applications like dropbox that are constantly syncing, you might consider pausing them while using our platform, as this syncing could slow down your connection.
5. If you have another tab or another application that is also on the internet, such as youtube, that will also slow down your connection.
6. Contact you ISP to make sure you are getting the speed you are paying for.
BDS offers limited technical support for all systems.
Should an issue occur while using the program, these recommendations may resolve the issue:
- Try another browser
- Try another device
- Hard refresh your browser. Directions: http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/ (close and restart your browser)
- Clear your cache. Directions: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic (close and restart your browser)
- If you are on a mobile device Disable the Mobile Edition of a website
- If you are still experiencing issues, please try restarting/rebooting your device and your router or modem.
- If the issue remains, contact email@example.com. Please include your name, username, device and browser (be specific), and any other information including screen shots if possible.
A positive customer experience is important to us and it is our goal to resolve any problems as soon as possible. Customer service hours are 9 am to 11 pm (Eastern Time) 7 days a week excluding major holidays. E-mails and phone calls are returned within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us within 24–48 hours, please contact us again. There may be a communication problem that prevented a response on our part.
By Email: For customer service, sales, and technical support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Toll-free 866-8behave (866-823-4283)
Mailing Address: Behavior Development Solutions 28672 Derry Court Bonita Springs, FL 34135